Student Wellness Resources

Support Resource List


Call 988 for suicide prevention and any other mental health support

Crisis chat 24/7:

Crisis text: Text "HOME" to 741741

Essential Community Services | United Way 211

Get help paying bills, finding food, and locating other resources near you.

Basic needs like food and shelter: Call 211

Toll-Free Alternative Number: (877) 211-9274. Available 24/7/365 in 180 Languages

SoundCareKids  SoundCareKids is a support program for families with youth who have experienced the death of a significant person in their lives. There are 3 groups for youth: the Littles Group (ages 5-8), the Middles Group (ages 9-12), and the Teens Group (ages 13-18). Contact the SoundCareKids Bereavement Program for meeting information.

Teen Link The Teen Link help line offers phone (6–10 p.m.) and chat (6– 9:30 p.m.) support by trained youth volunteers. Youth call for all types of reasons. At Teen Link, no problem is too big or too small. Text "teen2teen" to 839863

The Trevor Project (LGBTQ+)

TrevorLifeline: Available 24/7 at 1-866-488-7386

Trans Lifeline 1-877-565-8860

TrevorText: Text TREVOR to 1-202-304-1200


Local LGBTQ+ Resource



Washington Indian Behavioral Health HUB

 Serving American Indian and Alaskan Native communities with resources


Native text line. Text NATIVE to 97779.


Washington Recovery Help Line

 24-hour help for substance abuse, problem gambling and mental health

1-866-789-1511 or


Text 4 help

 TXT 4 HELP can be used for when a young person may be experiencing abuse, bullying, family problems, depression, suicidal thoughts, and other crisis. TXT 4 HELP counselors are available 24/7 and can provide support via text and can offer additional suggestions for immediate help regardless of where you are.

Here’s how it works:

  • Text the word “safe” and your current location (address, city, state) to 4HELP (44357).
  • Within seconds, you will receive a message with the closest Safe Place site and phone number for the local youth agency.
  • For immediate help, reply with “2chat” to text interactively with a trained counselor. 


Cocoon House

Emergency housing for youth age 12-17



Adult Resource List

Domestic Violence Services of Snohomish County



National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI Snohomish County)


Providence Intervention Center for Assault and Abuse and Dawson Place Child Advocacy Center

Provides safety, justice, and healing to child/youth victims of sexual and physical abuse, assault, and neglect.

425-297-5771 or 425-252-4800 (24-Hour Hotline)


WA State Dept of Children, Youth & Families (AKA Child Protective Services)

Report Child Abuse/Neglect

Report Child Abuse and Neglect 

1-866-ENDHARM (1-866-363-4276)
To report abuse, neglect, unlicensed childcare and child care concerns.



If you are experiencing an emergency call 911.